We expect all students to be in full school uniform and be suitably dressed for P.E., Games and Swimming. Should you have a problem with your uniform, you will need to write a note for the Achievement Team Leader.
- Coat Black (no logos)
- Blazer with badge
- Jumper V-neck Grey with embroidered school motif
- Blouses/Shirt white, plain – no motif or any kind – to be tucked in with the top button fastened
- Trousers black (there should be no: skinny cut trousers, jeans, cords, ‘jean-type’ material, lycra or leggings type trousers)
- Skirts black – pleated (not straight) and to reach the knees - no lycra
- Ties school tie
- Shoes black – no trainers – no boots
- Socks black or white
- Tights/stockings black or Natural
- Headscarf and any hair/clothes accessories (if worn) black or grey
If students wish to wear a coat over their blazer, this should be black.
No hats to be worn inside the building
No baseball caps, no coloured nail varnish and no make-up.
No hooded sweatshirts/jackets.
The school uniform is to be worn correctly at all times.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION, SWIMMING AND GAMES REQUIREMENTS
- During cold weather student must not wear their coat for PE. They may wish to wear the Warren fleece.
- Plain Black top (polo style) – with school logo
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms – with school logo
- Plain black sweat top – with school logo
- Black shorts – with school logo (boys and girls are permitted to wear the school shorts)
- Trainers – not boots
JEWELLERY AND VALUABLES
The only jewellery allowed is:
- One watch
- No nose, lip or face studs
- No bracelet (except Sikh kara)
- No rings and necklaces
- No pins/badges which are not provided by the school
- No piercings on any part of the body are allowed
- Large sums of money must not be brought into school
- Electrical and other valuable items are NOT allowed on the school premises (including mobile phones)
- We will not accept any liability for these items
- Students who bring expensive items into school, do so at their own risk
- No bright colours in hair and no lines in hair
- No shaved head or sides of head shaved (minimum blade number 1.5mm)
- No hair jewellery
- No lines in eyebrows
HOW TO ORDER UNIFORM
Uniform purchased from the school supplier can be ordered on-line at www.schooluniformdirect.org.uk .
You can also contact them on;
- Telephone: 01992 763679,
- Mobile: 07880 838732 or
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org