There are many ways that we offer you support for your learning both in school and in holidays and after school.
- There are many clubs on offer after school and the list is detailed on your year group page
- The Accelerated Reader Programme supports all students in Y7 and 8 to expand their vocabulary and reading age. Reading during the beginning of lessons or at DEAR time on Thursday afternoons supports literacy but reading at home is crucial; you will find a long list of recommended reading on the English subject page. LINK
- There is also homework club after school which is run in LLZ from 3.30 to 4.30pm
KS4 and KS5
- Holiday intervention sessions will take place to prepare for examinations; these are run by your teachers. You will be given timetables before each holiday
- For tips to support with your revision for GCSEs and A’ Levels please click the revision guide LINK
- Reading at home is crucial and you will find a long list of recommended reading on the English subject page. LINK
- As well what’s on offer in school, there are numerous websites out there to support your learning, subject specific ones are detailed on the curriculum pages for each subject. Some really useful ones to start with:
Finally, you live in London, surely the greatest city in the world. So get out there with your family and explore all the free things there are to do. Lists are on your year group pages.