A reminder to parents/carers that the last day of the summer term is Friday 20th July 2018 and students will leave school at approximately 12:10 p.m.
The students will return to school in the autumn term on Tuesday 4th September 2018 at the
• Year 7 – Students arrive at 8:45 a.m.
• Years 8, 9, 10, 11 and 13 – Students arrive at 10:00 a.m.
• Year 12 will have induction on Wednesday and Thursday; assembly during period 1 on Friday, 7th September 2018. Courses begin from period 2.
It is vital that the students return to The Warren School in full uniform, including their blazers and fully equipped with the necessary stationery for the new term. All items can be obtained from the school outfitter on the following dates:
- Thursday 26th July 2018 11 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday 8th August 2018 11am to 3 pm
- Friday 17th August 2018 11 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday 22nd August 2018 11 am to 3 pm
Further information about the school’s uniform expectations, details of our inset days and our term and holiday dates can be found on our school website www.thewarrenschool.net.
Please note, students are not allowed to wear any jewellery except for a wristwatch. Any banned items will be confiscated and returned to your son or daughter at 3.30 pm on a Friday.
The school reception will be open during the school holidays for any enquiries during normal school hours.
All staff at The Warren School would like to wish the students, parents and carers a restful and peaceful holiday. We look forward to welcoming all students to a new term.
Mrs A Johnson
CEO – The Loxford School Trust
Mr R Micek